Do you notice something different around here? That’s right, we have given our website a facelift.
More than that, it’s has been completely redesigned.
We want to share the heart of our organisation with you in a new and meaningful way. It took us designing it around our key mission and around you, our visitors and supporters. Now, you have the full sensory Giraffe Centre experience.
You will be able to see, hear and engage with us as we work every day to make a lasting impact on lives’ of students, schools and communities.
Here are some additional things you’ll see:
- It is much easier to use across desktop, mobile devices and tablets.
- Our new design gives you clear and easy paths to what you need. Whether you want to learn about our giraffe family, plan your time at our centre or download our manuals and posters. The path is laid out for you so you can easily get the information you’re looking for.
- We’ve dedicated a page to our Conservation Education work, bringing what we do front and centre.
- Want to support the Giraffe Centre? Support our work with students, teachers and communities and consider how your contribution will make a difference at our Donate section. Do you have a question for us? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) or Contact Us.
- And finally, we have a new blog. This is where we will feature regular stories about our work and the various ways our staff and partners are working to save our beautiful planet. We continue to be inspired by the passion and dedication of the people who work with us, their stories will do the same for you. Visit often or sign up for Giraffe News, our newsletter.
We are quite proud of the journey we’ve walked with our digital strategy partner – Nendo. From audit to blueprint and now to execution and roll-out. They worked tirelessly to create this experience and help us learn to serve you better.
We trust you will enjoy the new look and feel of the Giraffe Centre website. Most of all, we hope it breathes new life into our conservation efforts. Anything we missed? Please let us know, there’s always room for improvement.
And of course, do share the news about our wonderful new site to your friends – it really is a way for you to support us.
To keep up to date with all the latest news from us, simply sign up to our newsletter.
Chief Executive Officer,
Africa Fund for Endangered Wildlife, Kenya