General Site Usage
Last Revised: June 8th, 2017
This page states the Terms under which you may use our site. Please read it carefully. Terms may be updated and revised by us from time to time, so please visit this page periodically to review them.
1. YOUR AGREEMENT
By accessing the website at https://giraffecentre.org/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Giraffe Centre’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Giraffe Centre’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Giraffe Centre at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Giraffe Centre’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Giraffe Centre makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Giraffe Centre does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Giraffe Centre or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Giraffe Centre’s website, even if Giraffe Centre or a Giraffe Centre authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Giraffe Centre’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Giraffe Centre does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Giraffe Centre may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Giraffe Centre does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Giraffe Centre has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Giraffe Centre of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Giraffe Centre may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nairobi, Kenya and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
3. LINKED SITES
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
4. FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
All materials reproduced on this site speak as of the original date of publication or filing. The fact that a document is available on this site does not mean that the information contained in such document has not been modified or superseded by events or by a subsequent document or filing. We have no duty or policy to update any information or statements contained on this site and, therefore, such information or statements should not be relied upon as being current as of the date you access this site.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- This site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. we does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the site. you expressly understand and agree that: (i) your use of the site, including any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information contained herein, shall be at your sole risk; (ii) the site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis; (iii) except as expressly provided herein we disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement; (iv) we make no warranty with respect to the results that may be obtained from this site, the products or services advertised or offered or merchants involved; (v) any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk; and (vi) you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or for any loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- You understand and agree that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, any of our sites or materials or functions on any such site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. the foregoing limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
- Exclusions and limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. accordingly, our liability in such jurisdiction shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
7. OUR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
This Site and all its Contents are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. Except as expressly provided, nothing within the Site shall be construed as conferring any license under our or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, waiver, or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that all content available through and used to operate the Site and its services is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights. You agree not to: (a) modify, alter, or deface any of the trademarks, service marks, trade dress (collectively “Trademarks”) or other intellectual property made available by us in connection with the Site; (b) hold yourself out as in any way sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by us, or any of our affiliates or service providers; (c) use any of the Trademarks or other content accessible through the Site for any purpose other than the purpose for which we have made it available to you; (d) defame or disparage us, our Trademarks, or any aspect of the Site; and (e) adapt, translate, modify, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Site or any software or programs used in connection with it or its products and services.
The framing, mirroring, scraping or data mining of the Site or any of its content in any form and by any method is expressly prohibited.